Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Sick Leave

I was about to get out of our room and was about to go to work when I heard hubby’s feint groan. I thought he was just in his deep sleep but I take a closer look and saw his red face. I wake him up and asked if he’s okay, he said he’s not okay so I took his temperature. He has fever and he said his head is aching. Hubby rarely gets sick. Maybe because of the rain-shine weather or he was so pressured again at work.


I decided to leave at work to take care of him. He has this habit of not taking medicines but instead drink lots of water or juice and i have to keep a watchful eye on him. And look at him after he took it. He slumped across our bed and sleep like a big baby =) Oh, he must really in pain. I hope he get well soon.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: