Powered by Blogger.
RSS

8 Things

To start of July 2009, here's one cute tag from sis Shar. Thanks sis! =)

8 Things I'm looking Forward To:

♥ Baby or babies =)
♥ New house
♥ New car
♥ My hubby's gift (Elba oven kaya?)
♥ A complete make over (hmmm... )
♥ Papa's birthday this July
♥ out of town vacation with my family
♥ happy and healthy family 

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

♥ Went to work
♥ quick kitchen supplies shopping at puregold
♥ 2 hours nap when i reached home, so sleepy eh.. =)
♥ update my farm ville in facebook
♥ List all my to-do's for this weekend
♥ finish watching my last episode of Starlit in youtube
♥ Did some sit-ups but hubby keep on laughing so i ended up
♥ ... surfing youtube and mysoju.com nalang (kainis! hehehe) he said he would really understand me If I'll tell him that I'm hungry (ha-ha!)


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

♥ to finally use our airbike for some exercise 

♥ have our own business so i can...
♥ Resign
♥ have at least 2 weeks break from work
♥ out of town escapade with my hubby for a month!
♥ ask Pres. Gloria Arroyo to have a non working holiday once a week (hehehe!)
♥ trim down my baby fats quickly! (baby fats?)

♥ learn advanced guitar and piano  playing

8 TV Shows I Watch:

♥ Animal planet
♥ TV patrol news
♥ Boys over flower (pag naabutan ko from office)
♥ ASAP 09
♥ HBO
♥ Star World
♥ AXN TV Series
♥ Discovery Channel

8 People I Tag:

♥ Milet
♥ Mari
♥ Arlene
♥ Mhay
♥ Pau
♥ Aidisan
♥ Dex
♥ Eds



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 shared their thoughts:

~ Mhay ~ said...

thanks for the tag Mye :) will do it immediately :)

Rosa said...

Hi gals, need ur help.. please voted pink-precious.com at www.j4fashion.com in the sidebar. I really appreciate. Thanks!

Rosa Meanderings Istarblog Express Life Life In Palawan Baby Blog Pink Precious